Sigma has launched the Evidence-Based Practice (EBP) Database Subscription
CINAHL Complete + MEDLINE Complete + Sigma Repository = Access to Evidence
- Did you lose access to the CINAHL database when you graduated?
- Has your hospital/healthcare system cut the library budget?
- Has your hospital/healthcare system never offered access to evidence?
- Are you a nurse working independently or in an alternative setting?
- Do you need access to a medical librarian to answer quick questions or assist with a large project?
- Do you have access to these databases through your employer, but you don't have remote access when not working on-site? Are you tired of being teathered to your employer's VPN when working remotely?
Sigma can help!
Sigma offers affordable Access to Evidence. This annual database subscription, available to members and nonmembers, includes more than 6,000 nursing, medical, and allied health journals in EBSCO’s CINAHL Complete and Medline Complete databases, plus free, open access databases such as the Sigma Repository, Business Source Index, ERIC, JSTOR Journals, and more. The EBP Database Subscription— unique to Sigma—allows users to search multiple databases through one user-friendly interface.
Subscribers may call on Sigma's senior medical librarian to answer any number of quick questions. Schedule an annually allotted one-hour in-depth reference interview to work on the specific information needs of a large project!
Sigma has a lengthy history of supporting nurses through research/EBP grants and conferences that feature the latest research, evidence, and scholarship. This innovative new database subscription continues the organization’s focus on nursing research, evidence-based practice, and scholarly endeavors. Sigma is the only organization offering this one-of-a-kind database subscription.
The Sigma EPB Database Subscription is US $200 for Sigma members and US $250 for non-members. Open source journals and repositories (e.g., Sigma Repository) are included at no additional charge.
Note: You must login with your Sigma member ID and password.
If you do not have a Sigma ID, you can create one.
The EBP Subscription is the top item available for purchase.
Search these coverage lists to see if your favorite journals are included.