Instructions for accessing Sigma's eLearning Platform
You will be leaving the Sigma Repository system and entering the Sigma eLearning Platform.
Important: If you have questions about accessing an eLearning course or acquiring CNE, email the Sigma eLearning staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the course in the Sigma eLearning system:
To leave the Sigma Repository and go to Sigma's eLearning platform, click this link: http://freestonelogin.sigmanursing.org/
Before you click the above link and leave this page and the Sigma Repository website, read the following instructions for accessing Sigma's eLearning platform and navigating that system to locate the appropriate course.
- Log into the Sigma eLearning platform. Note, you are not logging into the Sigma Repository.
- Select the "Click Here to Proceed to Your Courses" link
- Use the search bar at the top to search for the title/keyword that is listed in the Sigma Repository item record (e.g., Podcast).
- Once the course name comes up, select it.
- Select "View Now" to enter the course.
- The course will send you back to the repository to view the audio or educational materials, as necessary. There is no need to log into the repository's website to view the materials.
- After completing the course, select the "Submit Credit" button. This will take you to the end-of-course survey. Once the survey has been submitted, you will find your certificate in the CNE Credit section of the eLearning platform.