Instructions for accessing Sigma's eLearning Platform
You will be leaving the Sigma Repository system and entering the Sigma eLearning Platform.
Important: If you have questions about accessing an eLearning course or acquiring nursing continuing professional development (CPD)* credits, email the Sigma eLearning staff at email@example.com. Courses may end and no longer be accessible, but the materials will remain available in the repository.
View the course in the Sigma eLearning system:
To leave the Sigma Repository and go to Sigma's eLearning platform, click this link: http://freestonelogin.sigmanursing.org/
Before you click the above link and leave this page and the Sigma Repository website, read the following instructions for accessing Sigma's eLearning platform and navigating that system to locate the appropriate course.
- Log into the Sigma eLearning platform. You are not logging into the Sigma Repository.
- Select the "Click Here to Proceed to Your Courses" link
- Use the search bar at the top to search for the title or keyword that is listed in the Sigma Repository item record. If a keyword is not listed in the item record, use "Webinar" as the keyword.
- Once the course name comes up, select it.
- Select "View Now" to enter the course.
- The course will send you back to the repository to view the audio or educational materials, as necessary. There is no need to log into the repository's website to view the materials.
- After completing the course, select the "Submit Credit" button. This will take you to the end-of-course survey. Once the survey has been submitted, you will find your certificate in the CPD Credit section of the eLearning platform.
*Accreditation: Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing (Sigma) is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.