Tools, Instruments, and Measurements: Additional Submission Instructions
If you are submitting a completed tool, instrument, or measurement, that you have created/co-authored the following information is to be included as a closing section of the Abstract field.
If the information is too lengthy to be included in the Abstract field, please include it as a supplemental file to the submission record. If it will be included as a separate file, please indicate as much at the close of your abstract information.
Failure to include this information in a clear and concise manner as described will result in the rejection of the submission.
- Instructions for administration and scoring
- Permission for use and required attribution, if allowed
- Any special conditions for use
- Specify what modifications, updates, or translations are allowed, if any
- If your instrument has been modified, updated and/or translated, to your knowledge, please list those citations/references
- Include a link(s) to, or citation(s)/bibliography of the article(s) describing the psychometrics or validation, if available. If the psychometrics/validation information are not published, provide a brief description of the original properties. Example: efforts taken to establish validity and test of reliability.
For more information on the repository's efforts to compile a listing of tools, instruments, and measurement of interest to nurses, follow this link: https://www.nursingrepository.org/tools-instruments-tools-measurements/