Non-Sigma Event Materials
Event Host Instructions
- Event host sends templated email invitation to their presenters. The email contains a deadline for submissions and a link to a form that must be completed by each presenter who wishes to participate.
- The completed form generates access to an instruction page. Presenters are instructed to register with the Sigma Repository.
- Repository staff checks registrant notifications daily. Presenters are authorized to submit based on the information provided in the form.
- Presenters submit their materials.
- Repository staff evaluates submissions and rejects/accepts submissions, as needed..
- The material is posted and the presenter is automatically notified.
- The presenter may share the notification email with the event host staff or liaison.
- Presenter Information Template for Groups - This is an email invitation template for event hosts to send to their presenters.
- Group Participation Policies - Sigma Repository policies for groups who wish to participate at the institutional level.
- Presenter Permission Form - Each presenter who wants to disseminate their event materials in the Sigma Repository should complete this form.
- Group Participation Interest Form - Interested in participating in the Sigma Repository at the institutional level? Want to set up a meeting or ask questions? Complete this form.