Sigma Repository Author Information Page
As a submitting nurse author, designated submitter on behalf of a participating group, or a proxy, the following instructions and guidelines will assist you.
Note, most original author submissions to the Sigma Repository do not undergo traditional peer review prior to posting. Only submissions made to a topical collection in the repository's Independent Submissions Community, undergo peer review. Please see the section on peer review below for additional information.
An asterisk (*) indicates required reading.
Policies and Instructions
- Author Policies* (Includes groups, proxies, and embargoes)
- Registration and Submission Authorization Instructions* (Two-part process)
- Submission Instructions* (Includes instructions on re-submitting after rejection for edits)
Policies and Instructions for Select Submissions
- Submissions to the Theses and Dissertations community
- Submissions to the Instruments Tools and Measurements collection
- Submissions to the Health Information and Technology collection
Policies and Instructions for Submissions to the Open Peer Review Portal
Peer review submissions are on hold. Please visit this information page on Open Peer-Review for more information!